Sunday 13 December 2009

What a Day





On the 12 December on saturday. My mum said that we are going to make sushi with a japanese person and some of the malay people. My mum friend call her and said lets meet at CityCenter. Then we go to CityCenter and we meet my mum friend at the chinese shop. Today is the first day I am wearing tudung. Iwant to wear tudung because I want to get pahala and I saw my friend wearing tudung too. After doing some shopping at the chinese shop we went to leeds market to buy some vegetables. Then we go to aunty Ida's house to make the sushi. She have a very cute kitten name Caesar. When I play with him he scratch my finger and my nose. When he scrach my finger it was a little bit sore and when I look at it again it was a little bit bleeding. The sushi was very delicious. Then we went to my mum's university because she have a meeting. I got sick and tired so I felt asleep. When we want to go home, we saw a few uncles playing snooker. I really enjoy my day.

4 comments:

  1. Nurinnn..
    It is such a busy day right..?? But i really enjoyed it as much as you do.. Hey dear, i can see your story now getting longer and better. yeayy..!!. This is what we called improvement.. Keep up your good work..Mummy really want to read more from you..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Princes..

    I agreed with your mum. you are improving..hehe..thats my girl. Willing to learn and moving forward up a head.. remember life is colourfull but we are the one who put the colour on ok..like you do..u do here and there...

    Emmm...
    Ibu saying that now days you are wearing tudung..emm for sure my princess shall look even beautiful nowdays..

    N you are growing up now.

    miss u much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I wear tudung but i don't know that i am growing fast. On 12 December it was my first wearing day tudung and i miss you to. Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes..u are growing fast and i miss a lot of thing doing with u. I even not yet puas to have u sit on my shoulder carrying u walking around..n then ur mummy shall raise up her concern...hmmm it me who dont want to notice that u are growing up..and i do miss such thing..

    Be a litle girl is another thing for u and for me..but never the less u are still my beautiful princess..

    Now u are wearing tudung..n sure u are becoming beautiful and beautiful day and day..and do please remember..beauty shall come with the brain...

    till then..
    u have made me proud of u..and ur mummy as well..
    keep up the good work and try to learn to control the boys..i know the boys are boys..but if u know how u shall control the world...
    for me i know u shall be somebody..

    Be a decision maker and not the follower..
    I know u got the talent and mummy is a good teacher for you to rely on..

    till then..

    i love u.

    ReplyDelete