Tuesday 1 December 2009

All my story

On 25 November 2009 it is focus week assembly.My class year 3 did the birthday of Guru Nanak. Guru Nanak is an important person for sikh people because he founded sikhism. Then we act about Guru Nanak .The actors are gilson,bailay,kai,ben,olivia and the readers are Humaira and Mason. Thats the first story.






On November (friday) it is Eid Mubarak. And my mum's aunty came with her family and stay in house for ten days.First I was a little bit shy then i play with kak ain and play games on the computer together. Then we go to the hall and i saw my friends. I saw Liyana, humayra and humaira. I was very happy

4 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum puteri cantik manis ibu,

    Welcome to the world of blogging. I really like your story. For the first timer, i think that was awesome..! Keep up your good work ok. I will always waiting for your new story. I'm really proud of you my love...

    Love,
    mummy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam nurin,

    Bravo, now you have your own blog, try to update it regularly ok.

    I am proud of you.

    Humaira's ummi

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx atie,
    really appreciate your comment. ni pun ikut jejak atie la ni...seronok tgk the way u bring them up.. semoga anak2 terus2an menjadi anak yng menyejukkan hati kita..insyallah

    ReplyDelete