Thursday 24 December 2009

Snow Time

On 24 December it was snowing. When it is night time there was a heavy snow coming. First my mum saw the snow then she went up to me and said that it was snowing. I look at the window and it was snowing my mum is so excited and i was excited to that i could not go to sleep. I play with my computer then i got sleepy and i went to bed. The next morning when i woke up my house is cover with snow. I was so excited that i want to play outside now but i can't. I have to wait until everyone is ready to play outside. When everyone is ready my mum said that we are going to a park to sledge. So we brought our sledge to play. Then we went outside to play first i play with my end friend i play with Humaira and Humayra. I play sledging with humaira she said it was fun. My mum call me and said that we are going to liyana's house to see liyana snowman. Humaira follow me go to liyana house. I said to humaira that she need to pull me on the sledge she did it. We got to liyana house and we saw liyana snowman it was funny. I ask liyana if she want to sledge with me she said yes. We play sledging it was fun. When we got home i just play my computer. I really enjoy my day




























No comments:

Post a Comment