Saturday 5 December 2009

Our bowling day

On the 5 November. We went bowling. My mum went to a bowling competition. Her friend were in her team like Aunty manja , aunty jay, izzahs mom and aunty junita. I was cheering for my mum when it is her turn. I gave mummy a high five when she hit the pins. Finally my mum win on third place and I am very proud of her. Then I went to the arcade. Me and humayra play with naim and aiman. I've tried the duck shooting game but I loose. It just a waste of money. I have a fun day. When we got home I eat laksa that my mum cook for us.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,
    First of all, we are in December now la sayang... kecik-kecik dah lupa, macam orang tua... hahaha... I can see you, abang and adik are having fun today.. thats good..! we gonna have more fun time during your school holiday. Just be good ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear Mummy

    It was fun going to the bowling. I will be good when it is my school holiday but it is nearly the school holiday it is just 2 week left. We are going to Ice skating and we are watching a movie but mummy want are we going to watch well we can watch anything and we are going to bowling again. I can't wait to go to Ice skating. Actually want are we going to watch at the The Light? well if theres the movie of Planet 51. well bye bye then my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k girl..

    at last i'm able to put a comment.
    You and mummy are much advance than me..heh.
    keep up the good work and from now on i can see how much different we are..where you a much more advance than me..

    Nice work what are you doing..
    I can see your word and writing are much better than me..frankly talk..ayah are not good in this kind of thing..but since you are now are blogger then i need to learn more and try to this kind of technology..

    well done..
    You made me proud of yourself..

    Senyum..
    Your smile..spark every one and the day..

    till then..

    Regards,
    ayah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayah, why your comment is under nurin's name lor..?? must me something wrong somewhere.. try again maa..

    mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. owwhh.. i see it.. my fault. u use 'nurin' as your username eh.. i get confused just now.. sorry..

    ReplyDelete