Wednesday 23 December 2009

My First Sledge

On 23 December it was my first day sledging.In the morning we went to CityCenter by bus. we sit downstair because CityCenter is near. First we went to the chinese shop because my mum want to make sushi. Then we went to leeds market to buy fruits, vegetable and fish. My mum saw a chocolate calendar it was cheap so mum buy 3 of them. My mum was so heavy holding things that she need a trolley bag. then my mum saw a bag shop. she saw lots of them she said she want to buy one. There are lots of different colors but my mum thinks the purple one is nicer. So she buy the purple bag. Later on everyone is hungry so we went to halal restaurant and ordered donner kebab

When we went home my mum call liyana's mum that if she like to sledge with me. We went outside to play the sledge. When we play the sledge, i was very fast but my brother is a little bit fast. I wait for liyana but liyana didnt come so i ask my mum if she is coming or not. My mum phone liyana's mum again and ask if liyana is coming. Her mum said that she is coming they are just getting dress up. Later on liyana came with her mum. I was very happy and she is very excited. First liyana ride with me she scream out loud and it was fast. She thought we would bump the tree but we didnt. we bump the wall and i hurt my leg a little bit. Now liyana is brave enough to ride sledge on her own. She said it was fun. It was the fun day i ever had. Thank you mummy for buying us a sledge.

1 comment:

  1. buddy.. we have so much fun today in'it? i told you its going to be snow again tonite so tomorrow we can sledging again.. and know what, i'm thinking of going to your school park.. yeayyy..!!

    ReplyDelete