Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas Fair in my school



On the 11 December at school on friday, it was christmas fair and no uniform day. I wear my skirt, my barbie shirt and my special boots. I was very excited about the christmas fair but it is not just me. All my friend and all the children in class feel excited too. During the fair lots of people came. There was one game I played. It is call Find the Right Stick. My mum pay 1 pound and I got five chance to choose the stick. If there is a blue color at the stick that means you will get a candy. I was lucky because I win two times but i give the candy to my brother because I don't eat much candy and sweet. I make my own biscut and I made a face decoration on the biscuit. My mum buy this angel card which I made by my own. It was fun.
p/s: my mum get this picture from google. it is not our school but it looks the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment