Sunday 17 January 2010

Happy Birthday Dad




On 17 January it is my dad birthday. last night me,my brother and my mum was watching TV. We watch The Incredible. then my mum said that we have to phone daddy and when my mum count to three we have to sing Happy Birthday.My dad said it was wonderful and he said thank you. Then we have to say our wish I wish that i can visit him because he is in Malaysia. We talk and we sing to him again. Then when we finish talking to dad we continue watching The incredible. When it has finish we have to go to bed but i was not sleepy so we watch TV again. Then i got sleepy and i went to bed and i got a sweet dream.

2 comments:

  1. hi nurin, i like your blog. i have a blog too.
    i want you to see me blog.
    http://nadhirarozaimi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nadhira,

    u have a nice blog. Aunty like it..

    Nurin's mum.

    ReplyDelete